Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Faves

Hello my lovies, It's almost August and it's going to be hot hot hot! I've put together my summer makeup go-tos to help battle the heat:

1. L'Oreal True Match Foundation- This is the first liquid foundation I ever tried. I used to be scared of liquid, so I stuck with my Bare Minerals powder. But once I bought my Sigma F80 foundation brush, I was all about the liquid. L'Oreal has a ton of colors to choose from and it offers a medium-full coverage that is buildable.

2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer- I will admit, I only bought this because Jaclyn Hill said she loved it. But once I tried it, I was hooked. It is exactly how the name describes it. It is truly weightless, I don't feel like I am even putting anything on my face. It also is full coverage and it doesn't crease. A lot of times I don't even set it with a powder. The only thing is I wish they had a bigger color selection. I had to get the lightest color (Fair Neutral) because the next color option was darker than my foundation. The Fair Neutral works, I just have to balance it out by putting it on my forehead and chin as well.

3. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer- I really like cream bronzers for summer time, it gives your face that healthy sun-kissed glow. I do set this with my Hoola powder at times just in case, but it still works. This is a tad on the pricier side for bronzers (I mean it is Chanel) but I had been wanting it forever and finally when I was shopping in Chicago I just had to grab it. But I did use a gift card! :)

4. Becca & Jaclyn Hill's Champagne Pop Highlighter- You already know I bought this highlighter as soon as it became available on Sephora.com. I love Becca's Opal highlighter and Jaclyn helped create this one so it was a done deal. (This is Limited Edition and selling out FAST) I will have a more in depth review of this in an upcoming post.

5. Covergirl Super Sizer Lash Blast Mascara- When I opened this and saw the wand was thin and tiny I was so upset because I like mine to be wider and fluffy, but once I swiped it through my lashes I was pleasantly surprised with the results. It creates great volume and the small wand allows you to get every lash.

That's all, stay cool! Fall is just around the corner and I cannot wait! (Don't kill me...) 

Love you_Mean it

3 comments:

  1. You are so knowledgeable on all of this! Very informative. Only negative is now I want to go buy all these products...😬!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chanel bronzer seems fab! I definitely need to give it a go! x

    touchofgucci.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! The jar is huge so it will last forever, I definitely think it is a good investment :)

      Delete