Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Playlist--Put Your Records On

It is Sunny and 75 here in Cincinnati today and it's absolutely gorgeous! In that spirit, I wanted to share a couple of songs I am currently obsessed with that remind me of Spring. One of my favorite things to do is drive around in my car and listen to music, so I put together 12 of my favorite songs that get me in the mood for Springtime.

Spring Playlist:

1. Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae

2. Nobody Love - Tori Kelly

3. Blank Space/Style Mashup - Louisa Wendorff

4. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

5. Earned It - The Weeknd

6. Talking Body - Tove Lo

7. Closer - Tegan & Sara

8. Sugar - Maroon 5

9. Make It Rain - Ed Sheeran

10. Fire N Gold - Bea Miller

11. Nostalgic - Kelly Clarkson

12. New Romantics - Taylor Swift

Let me know your favorite songs at the moment in the comments below!!

xoxo,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment