Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy 2015!


It's a new year!! It is 2015 and big things are happening this year. I am in 3 weddings already, 1 in June, 1 in October and 1 in November. My sister Crissy is having her second baby on February 10th and I will be an aunt for the 3rd time! Fifty Shades of Grey and Pitch Perfect 2 come out this year. My mom is moving out of her condo (aka the unofficial nursing home) and more importantly out of Delhi all together.

And perhaps the most exciting thing of 2015 is that I will be moving out completely on my own for the first time. I have lived in a dorm, and in apartments with my other people but never in my own place all by myself. I am renting my cousin's condo starting in February. I will put up pictures once I get it decorated nice--if that ever even happens!  

I'll be 25 this year as well...YIKES! that seems crazy to me. I am half way finished with my 20's! My 20's have definitely been interesting to say the least. But hopefully it means I will get my life together soon.

I am hoping to get organized on here and start doing maybe some tutorials or at the very least some more interesting topics so STAY TUNED this year!!

xoxo
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment